Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pinterest :)

Pinterest. 

Is.

Addicting.

Don't argue. You know it's true.

I have recently obtained permission to create a Pinterest account; and I am now hurriedly uploading all of the tons of pictures I've accumulated over the months since I first discovered Pinterest.

If you're interested in seeing those pictures, click the picture below.


But please, don't get lost - and come back.

<3 Eva
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.s Do you have any post ideas you want to share?

6 comments:

  1. Pinterest is very addicting!!!! It seems like I will never stop finding cool pictures and funny memes:)
    I hope you have a great day in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There *are* a lot of cool pictures on pinterest! It's hard to stop browsing. :)

      I did have a great Lord's day! And I hope you did too!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Evelyn!
      I did have a good day:)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the dark side :))) I see you love Jane Austen, Which of her novels is your favorite ?
    Blessings
    Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. :) Yes I do love Jane Austen. I think I have to say my favorite (or one of my top favorites) is Northanger Abbey. But I love all of the others ones so much!

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

this blogging community and their comments are what give me purpose to blogging. they encourage and inspire, even if its the littlest of notes <3 thank you for taking the time to comment!