Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

A True Lover of Narnia...


Yes, indeed I'm a true lover of Narnia. I thought that out of all my graphics I've created & want to share with you, I'd start with a Narnia one. It is one I made not to long ago! I think they are all truly Warriors of Narnia. Yes, even Caspian. Though some people can't stand the site of him in the movies. :D Since there are so many opinions on the Narnia movies I was thinking about doing a 5-part Narnia comparison post. Where in each post I compare the movie character to the book character, talk about the things they did well in the movies and the things they changed. I would do the 4 Pevensies and Prince Caspian. :) I think that even if there are a lot of things that weren't so good in the movies (things they added or changed) there were a lot of good things too! Anyways, just a thought of something fun. Plus, if I do that I'll include a graphic with each Character Comparison Post.

I included beneath the graphic a quote from the 3rd Narnia book, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I'm sure you know the quote, but I thought I'd post it anyway. :D


“I am [in your world].’ said Aslan. ‘But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.” 
-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

3 comments:

  1. I am quite excited, and curious for it! :D I think it will be a lot of fun, and look forward to seeing the posts! :D

    Love,
    Eleanor Dashwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever notice the striking resemblance of Lucy to Olivia C.?
    Glad I found your blog. I look forward to reading your musings...and ramblings. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have noticed that! It is very unique and fun that two completely different girls would look so similar! They are both very sweet.. I'm excited to share with you my musings & rambles. :)

      Delete

this blogging community and their comments are what give me purpose to blogging. they encourage and inspire, even if its the littlest of notes <3 thank you for taking the time to comment!