Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

A Moment

  

I love a life that is full of sunshine, 

of smiles and laughter from the ones that somehow

drive you crazy with annoyance and love,

at the same time.

I love a life full of memories;

like sitting on the roof reading while gazing at your

childhood playground.

  
And trees that reach for the sky, 

taller than the house upon which you sit.

I love hushed afternoons with soft sunlight,

spotify playlists,

and yes, even  math.

  
I'm thankful for a pause in this busy life

to appreciate our beautiful, 

crazy world.

<3 Eva
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P.s I want to thank those of you who left such encouraging comments 
on my frustrated post back in April. They inspired me to keep going though 
I seemed to have lost my momentum. So again, thank you! <3 
If we're not hungry for Christ,
we're probably to full of ourselves.
-unknown | via

4 comments:

  1. ok whoa that last quote.
    also the word painting in this piece is SO beautiful. even the sounds of the words you wrote fit so perfectly to set the tone. i love moments like this too :') thanks for reminding me to remember and be grateful for them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptional as always <3 It captures the feeling so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful!!
    also, GATSBY!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! XD I like your shots, and reading on the roof?? Jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete

this blogging community and their comments are what give me purpose to blogging. they encourage and inspire, even if its the littlest of notes <3 thank you for taking the time to comment!