Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Freedom

Happy Independence Day to you all!

I hope the day was spent with lots of fun and laughter as you celebrate our country's freedom!

I have nothing special for this post (I'm working on normal post at the moment), however, if you have not noticed the 'About the Scribbler' page beside the 'Home' page, then go check it out! It is what it states to be. A page dedicated to describing the scribbler of this blog.  Aka me.. if.. you didn't get that.

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
~Star Spangled Banner :::: Fourth Verse

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the scribblers page, jus' sayin. :) I don't think that I knew the 4 verse to "The Star Spangled Banner," before this post! I like how you did the 4th verse for the 4th!! =D.
    . Love you!!!!
    . Nanz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really neat that there's four verses! You should go read the rest of them. =) Haha, that's funny I didn't even realize that! I just did it because I liked it the best.

      Delete
  2. Nice!! I love the jacket in the picture... random I know but it's cool. =) Sweet fourth verse! Did you get it off my link on the cbox? See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the jacket too! I want one. =D I actually didn't see that you posted it on the cbox! That's so funny. :) Yea see you tomorrow!

      Delete

this blogging community and their comments are what give me purpose to blogging. they encourage and inspire, even if its the littlest of notes <3 thank you for taking the time to comment!