Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Thoughts of a Restless Scribbler

I feel like I need to write.

But I have no idea what to write about.

The short story/book I'm writing is at a stand still because I'm waiting for feedback from a friend on Part 1, and I need to plan what's going to happen next in the story. :) It has been so much having something to work on constantly.

Characters waiting for me to write the next part of their journey, villains waiting for me to reveal them. It is pure delight, really.

But that will be the next post, The Snow Daughter; Part 1. I'm excited to post it.

So what shall I talk about? The lack of posts on this blog? Yea, well I would rather not talk about that.

Perhaps about the Graphic I made this week, and how much I miss the simplicity of life in the days when I first fell in love with Narnia. Not that my life is that complicated now, but there is such a large amount of change from the time when you're 10 to the time when you're 16, that it's actually overwhelming sometimes!

Graphic made my Evelyn
But I'm learning everyday:

Learning to put my trust in God; for this world is constantly changing, and He is the only one that doesn't change. He never changes. That just is beyond comprehension.

Learning that relationships get complicated as you grow older, and you have to work on them if you want them to be close and life-lasting.

Learning to plan my days out so that I actually get things done and be productive.

Learning to not let internet, movies, or anything of that sort become an idol in your life and take the place of your main focus, God.

Life gets me excited, because while I'm learning all these things, I see all the possibilities of my future. And I know that whatever I decide to do with it, God will always be by my side.

I'm striving to graduate a year early, and so far I think I'm on schedule. We'll see. :) I have a lot of math books to get through.. :) Don't ask me what I'm planning to do after that, because I don't really know.

Though I'm considering graphic designing. (wait, you mean I could get paid to do something I love?)

I'll keep praying, and meanwhile I'll focus on high-school. :)

What about you? How is your life going?

This is a really random post, I'm sorry. But at least you got something.. right? Check back soon for Part 1 of The Snow Daughter - it'll hopefully be up within the next couple days.

<3 Eva
------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's sons.

- I see Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

this blogging community and their comments are what give me purpose to blogging. they encourage and inspire, even if its the littlest of notes <3 thank you for taking the time to comment!